- Moleskine notebook doesn’t need recharging…
- App developers being bought by larger companies (looking at you PenUltimate / EverNote) means suddenly my notebooks require a login to retrieve.
- Notes take up a surprising amount of space (large bitmaps i suppose)
- Note / drawing apps are crash-happy in my experience.
- iPad styluses – I’m hard on them. I love my bamboo stylus for drawing, but if i’m trying to write with it daily, I tear up the nib in no-time.
- Taking notes in a dimmed room during a presentation projection – Lights up my face.
- My handwriting is FAR too big on tablets. A 2-page moleskin meeting becomes a 15-page monstrosity in my note taking apps
- I miss paper texture sometimes
I’ve been informed that there is a Moleskine Journal app for iPad that will answer many of my problems. I’ll see about giving it a test and see what I think.
Here is a link to a review of the app at iPad Appstorm